- About today’s show – 0:36
- Testimonial – 2:17
- How stress & anxiety affect the immune system – 3:04
- The stress cycle – 4:28
- Depression is the leading cause of disability- 5:37
- How C60 Purple Power can promote mental health- 7:32
- C60 promotes mental health- 7:32
- Let’s talk about love – 11:48
- Gut-brain connection – 13:14
- Quarantine to-do list – 15:13
- Live Q&A – 23:58
- Would C60 make a positive impact on Huntington’s disease? – 24:32
- Can C60 help with cataracts? – 24:55
- Would C60 interfere with the process of the rejuvenation of cartilage in the knees? – 25:34
- Can I take two different C60 oils on alternate days to receive the benefits of both? – 27:06
- Can C60 help with sinus issues? – 27:52
- How much C60 would you recommend a 42-year-old athlete take regularly? – 28:35
- Why is C60 Purple Power more expensive than some other brands? – 29:28
- Can you explain the process of neurogenesis and how C60 might affect that? – 32:08
- Can you speak about dreams on C60? – 33:55
- Can C60 help with hearing loss? – 35:01
- Can C60 help with allergies? – 36:16
- Can C60 help with tinnitus and sense of smell? – 38:45
- How much vitamin D should you take with C60? – 40:12
- Can C60 help with glaucoma? – 41:33
- Can C60 help with thyroid eye disease? – 42:16
- Can C60 interfere with structured alkaline silver? – 43:25
- Can C60 help with wrinkles? – 43:53
- What do you think about C60 with black seed oil? – 44:51
- Is C60 good at taking medications out of your body? – 48:17
- Is C60 Purple Power available in South Africa? – 49:21
- Can you take high-dose vitamin C with C60? – 49:39
- What about flooding my system with C60, is that fake? – 49:50
- Does C60 work with different types of macular degeneration? – 50:34
- Can C60 compliment or hinder microhydrin? – 51:32
- How do you use C60 Purple Power for your skin? – 52:03
- Can C60 have any effect on thyroid nodules? – 52:58
- What’s the amount of C60 in the different types of oils? – 54:06
- Testimonial – 56:28
- Immunity Bootcamp – 57:33
- On the next show – 58:56
For more detailed information about the benefits of C60 for depression, mood, and other aspects of mental health, watch our videos on our YouTube channel and subscribe to our Facebook page. If you have a success story to share, we’d love to hear it! Simply give us a call or leave us a comment with your testimonial story.
How Stress & Anxiety Affect the Immune System
Persistent feelings of stress and anxiety can have serious consequences for our immune system and overall health. Stress can increase heart rate and blood pressure, disturb digestive functions, and suppress immune and metabolic processes. If not treated properly, these symptoms related to stress and anxiety can lead to an increased risk of disease in the long run.
The Stress Cycle
Over time, chronic stress can create a feedback loop known as the Stress Cycle. This ongoing cycle consists of three parts:
- Stress: Compromises the immune system, leading to low-grade inflammation.
- Inflammation: As your body struggles to repair and recover, it can cause damage to your systems on a cellular level.
- Damage: Harm to your tissue and organs trigger further stress response
Depression is the Leading Cause of Disability
According to the World Health Organization, depression can be so debilitating because of the adverse effects of stress and anxiety on our hormone levels. Unhealthy hormonal balance often leads to a lack of motivation, feelings of weakness and exhaustion, and overall fatigue.
How C60 Purple Power Can Promote Mental Health
C60 can help promote mental health thanks to its ability to reduce inflammation, resulting in increased dopamine levels. C60 also supports increased energy levels and hormone restoration, which are essential for optimal mental clarity.
Let’s Talk About Love and the Quarantine To-Do List
Adopting healthy habits in this “new normal” is vital to support our mental well-being. The most important thing you should consider is creating a structured daily schedule. This includes going to bed on time, eating healthy, and having an exercise routine. Other activities you should consider during this quarantine period include:
- More reading
- Discovering a new hobby
- Taking courses online
- Spending less time on social media
- Going outside for sunlight (vitamin D)
- Organize and clean your house
- Volunteering and donating
- Creating a new skin health routine
How Can C60 Help You: Benefits and QA
Would C60 make a positive impact on Huntington’s disease?
Yes, we’ve had people with Huntington’s disease who have experienced positive results from C60. They have reported improvements in muscle control, as well as other symptoms related to Huntington’s disease.
Can C60 help with cataracts?
Yes, it does! Because cataracts are caused by oxidative damage to the eyes, C60’s powerful antioxidative properties can help you heal and recover from cataracts.
Would C60 interfere with the rejuvenation of cartilage in the knees?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that C60 causes a significant increase in stem cell count. Hence, taking C60 can improve the replacement and rejuvenation process of cells.
Can I take two different C60 oils on alternate days to receive the benefits of both?
Yes! You can alternate between oils and still receive the full benefits of C60.
Can C60 help with sinus issues?
Because C60 helps strengthen the immune system, it may be able to help with sinus issues. However, we strongly recommend you talk to your healthcare professional to determine if any underlying conditions or infections are causing your sinus problems.
Can you explain the process of neurogenesis and how C60 might affect that?
Neurogenesis refers to the process by which new neurons are formed from stem cells in the brain. C60 can aid in this process by increasing the production of stem cells in your body, providing your brain with healthy stem cells to replace damaged or missing neurons.
Can C60 help with hearing loss?
Yes, we’ve had reports that C60 can help with hearing loss, especially among our older users. Because C60 helps regenerate neurons, which are essential for hearing and general ear health, daily use of C60 oil can help you gain back some of that high-frequency hearing.
Can C60 help with allergies?
Yes, C60 can help with many of the symptoms associated with seasonal allergies. If bad allergies persist, we recommend changing your diet by integrating more organic options and avoiding any foods you may be sensitive to, like gluten and dairy.
Can C60 help with sense of smell?
Daily use of C60 can help your sense of smell in the same way it can improve hearing. In other words, by helping with the regeneration of neuron cells, C60 can help restore not only your sense of smell but also hearing and taste.
Can C60 help with eye disease?
Due to its ability to lift the oxidative burden, C60 may be able to help with glaucoma and other eye-related conditions. We recommend talking to a healthcare professional to help you determine the best possible solutions for your specific symptoms.
Can C60 help with wrinkles?
Taking C60 can not only help with wrinkles and skin health, but it can also help with the aging process internally. Because it increases stem cell production, C60 can help improve the skin cell turnover rate, which progressively slows down with age. You can also apply C60 oil topically for equally visible results.
How Should You Use C60 Purple Power
What do you think about C60 with black seed oil?
Because C60 does not interact with black seed oil, you can take both products as part of your daily routine. However, you should know that the minimum dosage for black seed oil is usually between 5-6 capsules a day, which many users find hard to use.
How do you use C60 Purple Power for your skin?
All our C60 oils are good for your skin. So, whether you choose our coconut, avocado, or olive oil formulas, you can rest assured you will receive the full benefits of C60 for skin health. You can take our C60 oil orally or apply it directly to the skin for targeted support.
What’s the amount of C60 in the different types of oils?
Avocado and olive oil have similar triglyceride profiles, so they have the same concentration of C60 per ounce (25.6mg). Coconut oil only holds about half the amount of C60 per ounce (11.4 mg). It’s important to note that each type of oil has a different set of benefits, so we encourage you to learn more about each formula before choosing.