Updated April 2, 2020
In the wake of the global COVID-19 crisis, the team at C60 Purple Power has been working around the clock to ensure increased sanitation measures have been implemented across our organization. C60 Purple Power is manufactured in an FDA approved, GMP certified, COSTCO approved organic certified facility. We practice rigorous safety and sanitation measures as standard operating practices.
Increased Safety Measures
Since the rise of COVID-19 to the US, our fulfillment team has implemented increased security, safety, and sanitation measures to ensure only necessary employees enter our warehouse. We are doing everything we can to ensure the continuation of our business for the long haul. We appreciate your continued support, patronage, and participation in our community.
Please note that some areas across the U.S. may experience a delay in delivery times. Please allow for additional days for your package to arrive.
Some Good Practices
There are additional measures you can take to ensure your safety when handling all mail and delivered packages.
- Wear gloves when handling mail and packages.
- You can leave the cardboard box your C60PP is delivered in, outside in the sun for 3-4 hours.
- You can open the package outside. Remove your bottle of C60PP, and dispose of the cardboard box it arrives in. Once you have disposed of the cardboard shipping box, enjoy your C60PP as you normally would.
- Your health is your responsibility. Do your best to protect your health. Please wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water and follow local and national guidelines for social distancing and stay-at-home quarantines. Wear a mask and gloves when entering public spaces. Stay at home and rest if you are feeling sick. Contact your medical provider if you think you may have been exposed to or contracted COVID-19.
- Stay positive. There is good that can come from this moment in time. You can choose to be empowered, informed and responsible. Stay connected to family, friends, and community through various communication platforms and limit your exposure to fear-based messages.