- About today’s show – 0:27
- What is the “Quarantine 15”? – 2:07
- Boost your metabolism – 4:13
- How does C60 boost metabolism and increase energy levels? – 5:22
- Testimonial – 6:51
- Why is it so hard to lose weight? Hormones could be the answer – 8:03
- Where your body is storing fat can tell you what hormones you might be low on – 10:34
- In studies, C60 prevented stem cells from turning into fat cells – 12:17
- Switch on your fat-burning hormones – 12:49
- Diet and foods that can boost metabolism- 21:51
- Exercise is vital for health – 36:35
- How C60 promotes weight loss – 40:04
- Live Q&A – 40:32
- Is there any benefit to taking a higher dose than is recommended on the bottle – 41:24
- Is there any benefit from taking more than the baseline dosage? – 43:35
- Have you had any positive feedback from users dealing with autism? – 45:59
- Why is more than one tablespoon not necessary? – 47:34
- Are there any success stories using C60 for epilepsy? – 50:49
- Can you address flatulence problems with oils? – 51:30
- Why am I not feeling increased energy levels from C60, and when will it start to help? – 54:38
- Would C60 help with Lyme Disease? – 57:40
- Can C60 reduce excessively high white blood cell counts? – 58:54
- Recommendations for the immune system, anti-aging, skin, digestion & hormone balance? – 1:00:56
- Testimonial – 1:03:42
- Immunity Bootcamp – 1:05:38
To learn more about the benefits of C60 for weight loss, inflammation, and other aspects of overall health, watch our videos on our Youtube channel, and subscribe to our Facebook page. If you have a success story to share, we’d love to hear it! Simply give us a call or leave us a comment with your testimonial story.
How to Boost Metabolism During Quarantine
What Is the “Quarantine 15”?
The “Quarantine 15” refers to a person’s tendency to gain weight when spending long periods at home with little or no physical activity. This term became popular in 2020 as a result of stay-at-home orders enforced during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Boost Your Metabolism
Metabolism not only controls what goes in and out of your body, but it also helps regulate all of your bodily functions. As we age, our metabolism tends to slow down, so it is important to maintain healthy habits that help boost your metabolism. The best ways to boost your metabolism include eating a proper diet, balancing your hormones, and, most importantly, staying physically active.
How Does C60 Boost Metabolism and Increase Energy Levels?
C60 oil can boost your metabolism by improving mitochondrial efficiency, increasing ATP production, and restoring hormone levels. C60 also promotes increased production of pregnenolone, which is the precursor molecule for all the hormones in your body. Increased pregnenolone levels allow your body to take these precursor molecules and turn them into whatever hormone it needs.
How to Lose Weight and Get Fit?
If you are struggling to lose weight and don’t know what you are doing wrong, hormone balance (or lack thereof) may be to blame. It’s important to check your hormone levels and ensure you have healthy levels of the following hormones, which play a crucial role in metabolism and weight loss:
- Ghrelin: Makes you feel hungry
- Leptin: Tells you to eat less
- Insulin: Absorbs sugar
- Adiponectin: Tells your body to burn fat
- Glucagon: The hormone that uses fat
- Epinephrine: Decreases appetite
Maintain Healthy Diet and Food
When it comes to diets, you should mostly be focused on fiber consumption. Fiber helps to get rid of excess estrogen in the body and stabilizes blood sugar levels, which is critical for optimal hormone balance. Other food options that can help boost your metabolism include green tea, wild-caught salmon, chocolate, ginger, cayenne, coconut, and legumes. Always try to go for organic foods, and avoid processed options, high glycemic foods, and high-fat foods. Also, be careful with raw dairy and soy, as these products may interfere with optimal hormone balance in humans.
Exercise Is Vital
Exercise is vital for weight loss and overall health. Physical activity helps balance your hormones and also increases muscle mass, which equals higher metabolism. You don’t need to start with intense exercise routines or lift weights to lose pounds. Simple, low impact exercises like walking or biking can help you accomplish your fitness goals and improve your overall health.
How C60 Promotes Weight Loss
Adding C60 to a healthy diet and exercise plan can bring you closer to your desired weight loss goals. Supplements like C60 oil promote weight loss by restoring hormone levels, boosting your metabolism, and increasing energy levels. Additionally, the daily use of C60 may even reduce the production of fat cells.
Benefits of C60 and FAQ
Recommended Dosage of C60
While concentrations of 0.1mg per kg are the general rule of thumb, age should also be taken into consideration since we naturally produce fewer antioxidants as we age. Generally speaking, however, a tablespoon of C60 oil works for most everyone.
How does C60 affect autism?
While C60 is not a cure, it can help with symptoms related to Asperger and other autism spectrum disorders. Over the years, we have had users on the autism spectrum report feelings of relief, reduced social anxiety, and overall improvements in various aspects of their daily life.
How does C60 affect epilepsy?
When it comes to epilepsy, we have had success stories from people who report a reduction in their number of seizures.
Will C60 help with Lyme disease?
Taking C60 supplements can help with some symptoms of Lyme disease; however, we recommend consulting with a doctor to determine the proper treatment for your individual case.
Can C60 reduce excessively high white blood cell counts?
If you have an excessively high white blood cell count, it could be a sign of an underlying infection. C60 can strengthen the immune system, which may help combat these infections; however, we strongly suggest you see a physician to identify the cause of this problem and help you solve it.
Is C60 recommended for the immune system, anti-aging, digestion, and hormonal balance?
C60 helps increase stem cell count, which may promote healthy production and regeneration of skin cells, immune cells, gut cells, and other cells needed to maintain a healthy, balanced system.